Membership in CMEN Los Angeles & CMEN Arizona
Have you ever longed to swim, hike, camp or just hang out naked with friends who enjoy the same? Have you enjoyed the feeling that comes from working or playing nude?
CMEN Los Angeles and CMEN Arizona hold a variety of local all nude social and recreational events for naturist men throughout the year, including pool parties, hikes, cocktail parties, potlucks and card nights. These events are private events for CMEN members in good standing. Most events are held at the homes of members.
To be considered for membership in CMEN-LA you must:
- Be male and at least 21 years old;
- Read and agree to follow the event guidelines listed on this website;
- Complete the Member Application. You can fill out the application on line, or if you prefer, you can print the application and mail it to the address listed at the bottom;
- CMEN is an all volunteer organization. Members are expected to help with activities each year;
- Annual dues are currently just $7.00 per person, per calendar year.
CMEN was formed in 1995 with the following goals:
- To provide a safe, non-threatening environment where men can have fun naked.
- To sponsor activities that promote being naked.
- To promote male bonding and friendship.
- To work toward overcoming negative programming associated with being nudists.
- To seek to develop an improved self-image and acceptance of our bodies.
- To provide opportunities for naked men to freely express themselves in a supportive and non-judgmental setting.
CMEN membership is open to all gay, bisexual, and gay-sensitive men without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, physical appearance, HIV status, or age (except that a member must be at least 21 years of age).
Apply for or Renew Membership:
Submitting the CMEN Annual Membership Form is a prerequisite to attend CMEN local and national events: