Get Invited! Receive e-mail invitations to CMEN Gatherings and Local Events
Join the Fun:
Northern California Mid-Summer Gathering 2023
Plan now to join CMEN celebrating the warm, clothes free days of summer at the Northern California Mid-Summer Gathering July 24 – 30, 2023, at a secluded 400 acre retreat center in California’s scenic Sierra Foothills east of Auburn.
NOTE: NOTE: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccinations, with booster(s), will be required to enter the camp, NO exceptions.
This all male, all nude event will include pool activities, scenic hikes, a variety of seminars and workshops, themed social hours, evening shows, dances, parties, lots of nude men and MUCH MORE!
CMEN’s first Northern California Gathering, held in August 2014, was a great success with 100 men attending. The following Northern California Gatherings were also a huge success with about 125 men attending each one. We made new friends and had a great time together.
We think you will greatly enjoy CMEN’s Northern California Mid-Summer Gathering!
Full Registration Includes:
- Six days of all male, all nude, summer fun;
- Accommodations include a choice of semi private (2 person or 4 person) rooms, bunk cabins or camping;
- Large in-ground heated swimming pool;
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere;
- All Meals & Snacks;
- Full Schedule of activities, including: Evening Shows, Themed Social Hours, Seminars, Workshops, Contests, Dancing and Parties.
Social Hour & Evening Themes
Among the highlights of each day at the CMEN gatherings are the late afternoon social hour parties and evening events.
Just for fun, the social hour parties and evening events have a different theme each day. While nudity is still the overall rule, gathering attendees are encouraged (but not required) to wear accessories that correspond to the theme for the social hour and evening. Social hour “costumes” can range from a simple cap or hat to the outlandish. Themes for 2023 will be posted in the Spring.
Themes from the Mid-Summer Gathering 2022 were:
- Tue – July 26 – Purple Party: In a haze on what to wear? Go Royal. Go Professor Plum. Wear violet. Drink cabernet sauvignon! Time to break out that amethyst jewelry, or get creative with a few eggplants! Get passionate with anything between crimson and blue… and let it RAIN PURPLE!
- Wed – July 27 – Christmas in July: Ho, Ho, Ho!, who you callin’ a Ho!?! Santa and his reindeer cannot stand the cold weather at the North Pole all year round. So they decided to join us in July for the evening. Santa knows who has been naughty and nice! Come as one of Santa’s helpers or as an elf, Mrs. Claus or the Grinch, a candy-cane or a snowman. Santa’s gifts to us will be all of the hot new men arriving for the long weekend! (Please bring a gag gift for the gift exchange which is planned for the Social Hour.)
- Thu – July 28 – Leathermen in the Mountains: Yes Sir! The masculine aroma of men in black leather fills the air as Leathermen gather in the mountains. Will tonight be the night of your fantasies? Look your best in polished motorcycle boots, a black leather cap, armbands, a harness, and/or other leather accessories.
- Fri – July 29 – Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend: Dress to sparkle and shimmer this afternoon. Perhaps you’ll find paradise in a glorious ensemble, in a totally silly frock, or in the man wearing one… Who will win our hearts? Everyone’s a Queen this afternoon whether you’re wearing a tiara, a crown or just wish you had the nerve!
- Sat – July 30 – Hawaiian Luau: The romance, music and foods from the Pacific Island State will transport our fantasies to a tropical paradise. A beckoning drum and a faint Pacific Ocean breeze will add to the Hawaiian ambiance. Come natievely naked or wear a grass skirt. Feeling piggie? Come as the Luau pig! And make sure you get LEI’d at least once this afternoon! Hula anyone?
Session Options — Register Early!
Register early, space is limited. Three session options are available:
- Full Gathering, July 24-30, 2023
- Extended weekend, July 27-30, 2023
- Weekend, July 28-30, 2023
Options and prices are available on the registration form. Space is limited, you’ll want to register early, previous fall events have sold out. Don’t be left out! There will be no registration at the site, and all men must be at least 21 years old to attend this event.
Come to Northern California in July for the great sunny warm weather, the warm naked men, the friendly atmosphere, the naked hugs, and much more!
The Northern California Mid-Summer Gathering is hosted by CMEN, an international social organization for gay and bisexual men who enjoy nude social and recreational activities.
First time attending a CMEN naturist event? Check out the Attending your First Gathering page.
Sacramento Airport Shuttle:
Bus Transportation is available from the Sacramento Airport:
- Depart Sacramento International Airport July 24, 2:00 p.m.
- Arrives Sacramento International Airport July 30, 12:00 p.m.
West Coast Gathering August 2023
Sign up now to attend CMEN’s flagship gathering, West Coast Gathering 2023, August 22-28, 2023, at a conference center nestled in Southern California’s scenic San Bernardino Mountains east of Big Bear Lake. This 54th all nude gathering includes several session options: the full week session, a half week session or weekend sessions. Proof of full Covid-19 vaccinations will be required to enter the camp, NO exceptions. For more information visit the West Coast Gathering page.
|Keep up to date – subscribe to CMEN mailing lists. Subscribe to the CMEN – Northern California Gathering mailing list to be notified about upcoming events and other information. (Our lists will only be used to announce the requested upcoming CMEN events, they will not be sold or given to any other organizations.)|
Photos by anonymous and Rick B.