Join the Fun:
CMEN Southeast Spring Gathering 2020
Join CMEN celebrating spring at the Southeast Spring Gathering May 29 – June 7, 2020 at Whispering Oaks Retreat Center in Tennessee.
CMEN’s Southeast Spring Gathering will be held at the Whispering Oaks Retreat Center, a secluded conference center and campground located in a natural scenic wooded environment in Tennessee. This event is planned to include evening shows, evening disco, lots of nude men, themed social hours, bingo, seminars, workshops, playshops, contests, country square dancing, slow dancing, and MUCH MORE!!!!
Full Registration Includes:
- One week of all male, all nude, warm weather fun
- Accommodations include cabins in a rustic intimate campground
- New heated pool
- Hot tub
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere
- All Meals & Snacks
- Full Schedule of activities, including: Evening Shows, Disco, Themed Social Hours, Events, Workshops, Contests, Dancing and Parties
Space is Limited — Register Early!
Ready to sign up? Register now, full week and weekend only sessions available. Don’t get left out: Reserve Now
Social Hour & Evening Themes
Among the highlights of each day at the gatherings are the late afternoon social hour parties and evening events.
Just for fun, the social hour parties and evening events have a different theme each day. While nudity is still the overall rule, gathering attendees are encouraged (but not required) to wear accessories that correspond to the theme for the social hour and evening. Social hour “costumes” can range from a simple cap or hat to the outlandish.
The CMEN Southeast Spring Gathering 2020 themes will be:
- Friday, May 29 – Red, White & Blue: We honor those who died serving in the United States military and celebrate our future in The Volunteer State. Wear your favorite red, white and blue accessories tonight.
- Saturday, May 30 – South of the Border: Ay Caramba! Take a fantasy visit South of the Border to old Mexico. Come naturally native with nothing but a sombrero and a colorful poncho from Puebla or a festive Vaquero hat. Experience the sounds of Mariachi music, Spanish guitars, and erotic dancing (Puto Vallarta-style)!
- Sunday, May 31 – Madd Hatter: Wear your favorite hat to tell us something about you this evening.
- Monday, June 1 – Country Western: Celebrate Tennessee’s country heritage with your cowboy boots and favorite color handkerchief around your neck to the sounds of Country music.
- Tuesday, June 2 – Silver and Gold: Wear you favorite silver and gold accessories.
- Wednesday, June 3 – Sparkling Drag: Oh Darling! Dress to sparkle tonight. Perhaps you will find paradise in a luxurious ensemble, in something totally silly, or in the man wearing one….
- Thursday, June 4 – A Night in Leather at Folsom Street: The masculine aroma of men in black leather will fill the air; look your best in polished motorcycle boots, black leather cap, harness, and other accessories.
- Friday, June 5 – Polynesian Fantasy: Tonight the romance, music, and foods from the South Pacific will transport our fantasies to a tropical paradise. A beckoning drum and a faint mountain breeze add to the romance. Come natively naked or wear a lei for the evening. Hula anyone?
- Saturday, June 6 – Green with Envy: Everything is green! Wear your favorite green cap or hat, green sandals or other green accessories this evening.
Whispering Oaks Retreat Center
Whispering Oaks Retreat Center is located on 400 acres of gently rolling hills, including woods, meadows, and creeks, about one hour Southwest of Nashville. Facilities include a swimming pool, dining hall, picnic area, volleyball court, bunk houses, camping areas and recreational vehicle areas. Standard lodging is in bunk cabins, two person private cabins are also available. For more information, visit the Whispering Oaks Retreat Center website.
Nashville Airport Shuttle:
Bus Transportation is available from the Nashville Airport:
Depart Nashville May 29, 2:00 p.m..
Arrives Nashville June 7, noon.
The Southeast Spring Gathering is hosted by California Men Enjoying Naturism, an international social organization for gay and bisexual men who enjoy nude social and recreational activities.
First time attending a CMEN naturist event? Check out the Attending your First Gathering page.
To Contact CMEN:
For further information about the Spring Gatherings and other events, contact CMEN at 1-877-NUDIST-1 (1-877-683-4781) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Coast Gathering August 2020
Sign up now to attend CMEN’s flagship gathering, West Coast Gathering 2020, August 21-30, 2020, at a conference center nestled in Southern California’s scenic San Bernardino Mountains east of Big Bear Lake. This 45th all nude gathering includes several session options: the full 9 day session, a full week session, a half week session or either weekend session. For more information visit the West Coast Gathering page.
|Keep up to date – subscribe to CMEN mailing lists. Subscribe to the CMEN – Southeast Gathering mailing list to be notified about upcoming events and other information. (Our lists will only be used to announce the requested upcoming CMEN events, they will not be sold or given to any other organizations.)|
To join the CMEN West Coast Gathering bulletin board and group on Yahoo: join Yahoo group.