CMEN Southeast Spring Gathering June 2 – 11, 2023
Join CMEN celebrating spring at the Southeast Spring Gathering June 2 – 11, 2023 at Whispering Oaks Retreat Center in Tennessee.
CMEN’s Southeast Spring Gathering will be held at the Whispering Oaks Retreat Center, a secluded conference center and campground located in a natural scenic wooded environment in Tennessee. This event is planned to include evening shows, evening disco, lots of nude men, themed social hours, bingo, seminars, workshops, playshops, contests, country square dancing, slow dancing, and MUCH MORE!!!!
NOTE: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccinations, with booster(s), will be required to enter the camp, NO exceptions.
Full Registration Includes:
- One week of all male, all nude, warm weather fun
- Accommodations include cabins in a rustic intimate campground
- New heated pool
- Hot tub
- Friendly relaxing atmosphere
- All Meals & Snacks
- Full Schedule of activities, including: Evening Shows, Disco, Themed Social Hours, Events, Workshops, Contests, Dancing and Parties
Space is Limited — Register Early!
Ready to sign up? Register now, full week and weekend only sessions available. Don’t get left out: Reserve Now
Social Hour & Evening Themes
Among the highlights of each day at the gatherings are the late afternoon social hour parties and evening events.
Just for fun, the social hour parties and evening events have a different theme each day. While nudity is still the overall rule, gathering attendees are encouraged (but not required) to wear accessories that correspond to the theme for the social hour and evening. Social hour “costumes” can range from a simple cap or hat to the outlandish.
The CMEN Southeast Spring Gathering 2022 themes were:
- Fri – June 03 – Madd Hatter: The Mad Hatter has arrived butt can’t decide which hat to wear. What would you suggest? What hat would your friends say is you? Wear your favorite hat, cap, crown, bonnet, beanie, fedora, Panama, trilby, deer-stalker, bowler, straw hat, pith helmet, Cat in the Hat, Santa’s cap, top-hat, pillbox, ten-gallon Cowboy hat, or even tiara! The options are endless. Be like Prince in his raspberry beret, or your favorite cowboy in a ten-gallon hat (Bareback Mountain-style), Village people-style with a construction hat or a leather chapeau, Keep it simple and wear your favorite sports team’s baseball cap! Let’s show those Brits how it’s done during a Royal wedding! Go all-out Jock with a football helmet, a sports visor, or a swimmer’s cap!
- Sat- June 04 – Diamonds Are Forever: Dress to sparkle and shimmer this afternoon. Perhaps you’ll find paradise in a glorious ensemble, in a totally silly frock, or in the man wearing one… Who will win our hearts? Everyone’s a Queen this afternoon whether you’re wearing a tiara, a crown or just wish you had the nerve!
- Sun – June 05 – RED Hot: Everything is red hot today! Wear your favorite red cap, red sandals, a plaid red kilt, a Santa hat or how about some red-hot Matador tights?! Dress up as Elmo the muppet, Jessica Rabbit or wear the Cat in the Hat’s red hat! Instead of dressing up to walk the Red Carpet, WEAR the red carpet! You don’t belong to the Red Hat Society? No problem… put on something Fire Engine red and pretend you’re mounting a real Fireman! And if you aren’t feeling ballsy, keep it simple and wear only a sock on your cock like a Red Hot Chili Pepper!
- Mon – June 06 – Men in Uniform: Ah, there’s nothing like the smell of a man in uniform! (…except maybe a man OUT of his uniform!) Who are your favorite uniformed men? Are they the royal red troopers that you dream of mounting or the aces in the sky that you want to ride off with into the sunset? Or maybe it’s the officers who preserve the peace, the doctors who heal, or the postmen who deliver? Major military madness might be upon us this afternoon. Will you be Dishonorably Discharged for Disorderly Conduct or for going AWOL? Play Cops and Robbers, or Cowboys and Indians. Come in a Wrestling uniform or as the High-school nurse! Wear your favorite uniform accessories and serve!
- Tue – June 07 – Mardi Gras: It’s Carnival time, boys! Don your beads, masks and skimpy outfits and let’s show New Orleans (and Rio?) how to put on a party! It’s Fat Tuesday and Ass Wednesday is just around the corner! The Mardi Gras celebration culminates in a parade of debauchery. Anyone for King Cake? Wear some green, purple, and gold… like a Harlequin Jester with peacock feather!
- Wed – June 08 – Ride A Cowboy: Yippie Aye Gay! Let the cowboy in you shine like a rhinestone-studded Singing Cowboy or be as subtle as a bandana. Alternatively, grab a gingham picnic tablecloth and create an impromptu CowGIRL outfit that would make Dolly herself blush!
- Thu – June 09 – Men in Leather Gear: Yes Sir! The masculine aroma of men in black leather fills the air. Will tonight be the night of your fantasies? Look your best in polished motorcycle boots, a black leather cap, armbands, a harness, and/or other leather accessories.
- Fri – June 10 – In the PINK: Why wait for your Pink Slip… the Fuchsia is Now! Will Miss Piggy show up in her shocking pink poodle skirt eating cotton candy? Or will it be the Pink Panther chewing pink bubble gum? Pink Flamingos wearing rose-colored glasses? Or a Pink Elephant in a Pink Cadillac sipping pink champagne on ice? This afternoon, everything is Code Pink.
- Sat – June 11 – Rainbows Forever! Wrap yourself in a Rainbow Flag… or don anything rainbowy! Today ANY color of the rainbow will do. Are you feeling RED hot today? Perhaps you’re GREEN with envy? Mellow YELLOW after a hot shower? Feeling royal as PURPLE? Show us your BLUE moon… ORANGE you glad you brought something colorful to the gathering? After all, every rainbowed outfit has a SILVER lining!
Workshops, Seminars and Activities:
CMEN Gatherings also include workshops and seminars on a variety of topics presented by others attending the gatherings. These offer presenters an opportunity to share their interests and information with those attending the gathering. Other activities may include a hike, naked twister or other fun activities.
Whispering Oaks Retreat Center
Whispering Oaks Retreat Center is located on 400 acres of gently rolling hills, including woods, meadows, and creeks, about one hour Southwest of Nashville. Facilities include a swimming pool, dining hall, picnic area, volleyball court, bunk houses, camping areas and recreational vehicle areas. Standard lodging is in bunk cabins, two person private cabins are also available. For more information, visit the Whispering Oaks Retreat Center website.
Nashville Airport Shuttle:
Bus Transportation is available from the Nashville Airport:
Depart Nashville June 2, 2:00 p.m..
Arrives Nashville June 11, noon.
The Southeast Spring Gathering is hosted by Community of Men Enjoying Naturism, an international social organization for gay and bisexual men who enjoy nude social and recreational activities.
First time attending a CMEN naturist event? Check out the Attending your First Gathering page.
West Coast Gathering August 2023
Sign up now to attend CMEN’s flagship gathering, West Coast Gathering 2023, August 21-28, at a conference center nestled in Southern California’s scenic San Bernardino Mountains east of Big Bear Lake, only 88 miles east of Los Angeles. This 54th all nude gathering includes several session options: the full week session, a half week session or weekend session. Proof of full Covid-19 vaccinations will be required to enter the camp, NO exceptions. For more information visit the West Coast Gathering page.
Get Invited – Subscribe to the CMEN gathering mailing lists to be notified about upcoming events and other information. (Our lists will only be used to announce the requested upcoming CMEN events, they will not be sold or given to any other organizations.)
General Information – CMEN Southeast Spring Gathering – Spring Gathering Registration – Fall Gathering in Tennessee – Fall Gathering Registration – First Gathering? – FAQ – Whispering Oaks Retreat Center (Link) – Get Invited to CMEN events – About CMEN